WORK IT!

>> Wednesday

The end of the summer season is drawing near and I have yet started to workout like I promised myself. There has to be a reason for this sudden "laziness". Am I tired from work? Scared that I will not receive the right results? Or maybe I just don't know what workout to do!? I researched fun workouts that we can do that might make us get off the couch this fall and winter so we can be ready for spring!!



1. ZUMBA

This workout has taken the world by storm. It has been featured on every news channel and I am pretty sure there is a class near you. It combines latin/international/hip hop music and dancing with aerobics. As a matter of fact, Zumba participants find it so fun that they don't even consider it a workout hence their logo "Ditch the workout, Join the Party!" Visit http://www.zumba.com/ for more information.


2. Jackie Warner DVD

If any of you have the Bravo channel than you're no stranger to Jackie Warner. She owns a renowned gym in LA called SKYSPORT AND SPA. She has a team of amazing trainers and many celebrities go to her to get in shape. She has dvds that you can buy and bring that type of crucial training right to your home! I have bought the dvd and will start it this week, wish me luck;-) Visit her website http://www.jackiewarner.com/












3. Pole Fitness


This is not what you think.....okay okay maybe it is. However, it doesn't mean you gotta quit your day job! Alot of gyms are offering pole fitness which is different from pole dancing. Pole fitness classes are administrated by professional trainers. The class focuses on toning your arms, legs, and abs while having fun and letting loose! It has become extremely popular the last few years so grab your girlfriends and go!! Try finding a pole fitness center in your local area like http://www.frommindtobody.com/


4. Tai Chi
I took this relaxed form of Martial Arts in college. Tai Chi is great for the entire family and focuses on discipline and control. It was originated in China and uses slow moving force to connect the mind with the body. Visit http://www.scottcole.com/ he is a Tai Chi expert and fitness guru.

0 comments: