5 Things to do on your day off

>> Friday

I don't know about anyone else, but it's the weekend and once again I'm bored out of my mind. One of my peeves is that I hate walking into my job Monday morning tired and depressed and feeling unaccomplished. When I say unaccomplished I'm not referring to your job, but instead I mean the time you spent not at work. I hate feeling like I wasted the entire weekend by not doing anything fun or productive. I hate having to work day to day waiting for my day off so I can get everything done. So, what can you do on your days off from work that can make you feel refreshed and ready to take on another hard week at your 9-5? This short but sweet list gives you some pointers.



5. Clean! Clean! Clean!

I know. I know. I said fun in the above paragraph, but this could be fun if you make it. I know everybody has clutter and clothes that they do not wear. Grab your boyfriend, roommate, or wife and go through all the junk and give it to goodwill or have a yard sale! When your done, rearrange the furniture in the house. It will make you feel good and your house will feel brandnew. Put fresh flowers in a vase on a table for a finishing touch!




4. Meet up for lunch with a friend or loved one

If your day off is on a day when a friend or loved one is working, then plan to have lunch! Make a lunch or just bring them lunch to their job. It will be a nice break from work for them and it will make you feel good, but it is courtesy to let them know you are coming.

3. Be a photographer for a day!

Grab your camera and just go downtown or to a park and take random photos of scenery, people, animals, objects, buildings, or whatever. When you get back home take a look at them or share them with a loved one. Some of the photos will make you laugh and others will make you appreciate the world around you.
2. Google your city's events

There is more going on in your city then you know. Just go to your city's websites and look at upcoming events. There is probably day concerts, festivals, or other events that fall on your day off. Take a friend or just explore by yourself!


1. Go get a makeover
Now this one you may have to come out the pocket a little, but it will still give you something fun to do! Go to a makeup counter and ask for a makeup demonstration. M.A.C., Clinique, or Estee Lauder makeup artists would be happy to assist you! Afterwards, go do something different to your hair and then take your picture!




0 comments: